Monday, July 17, 2006

He says...........

Ever come across interesting reads like "He says and What He Really Means ?" in beauty/fashion magazines ? For those fuglies, they will know that these segments can be found usually in Cleo Mags. I seriously have no idea, but somehow these magazines show how insecure women can be until they have to be so analytical in anything and everything, right down to their partners and spouses. Come on, GET A LIFE !!

Ok, ok, here's how I look at it, from a gay man's point of view. Shut up and read!

1. He says : Gee, that guy is pretty good looking
He means : If only I can get my hands all over him to see whether he's got the body too

2. He says : Lets go out for a drink.
He means : After a short drinking session, maybe you'd wanna lose some fluid by having
vigorous sex ?

3. He says : Your place or mine ?
He means : If you can't make up your mind, there's always the back seat.

4. He says : You look familiar.
He means : Have we fucked before ?

5. He says : Wanna do something tonight ? Movies or maybe drinks ?
He means : I WANT FUCK!!!

6. He says : I love you.
He means : And all the cocks out there as well.

7. He says : I'm the faithful sort.
He means : DoH! Of course I will cheat whenever you're not on guard.

8. He says : I'm looking for a long term relationship only
He means : Yeah, I'll fuck as much as I can until I find my best fuck, even then, I'll never know what I might find.

9. He says : I'm discreet
He means : I only meet guys back at my place where we'll fuck and say goodbye (RIDICULOUS !!!!)

10. He says : I miss you
He means : Yeah, yeah, just to make you happy (yawns)

11. He says : I hate women.
He means : Thank God, I'm gay

12. He says : Wanna hit the club tonight ?
He means : I'm horny and I need to find my man/men.

13. He says : I love woman/women
He means : Gosh, they're so sister material

14. He says : I love woman/women
He means : Yeah, I wanna be one too (for sissy boys)

15. He says : Call me whenever you feel like hanging out
He means : Astalavista sucker!

16. He says : Wanna trade pictures ? (online)
He means : Just wanna make sure you're gorgeous and model material.

17. He says : Wanna meet ?
He means : Even if we don't get to do anything much, at least, I can still suck you dry.

18. He says : I'm home alone.
He means : Shagging around the house is definitely gonna be fun

19. He says : So, what do you think of me ?
He means : Am I qualified to be on your fuck list ?

20. He says : I go to gym like, 5 times a week.
He means : I know I am obese, but I'd say anything just to lure you out to meet me (ANOTHER RIDICULOUS SHIT !!!!!)

Alright people, these are 20 examples of what a gay guy would say to another and what they all really meant. These are non-fictional quotes, but real everyday life experience. Some people are nice, some are nasty, but none as irritating compared to those full of shit. Peace !!